Thursday, December 29, 2011

Apollo 18 mission, Real or Fake?

I recently watched the movie Apollo 18...In watching it I started feeling as if the DOD (Department Of Defense) covered up the Murder of 3 men. I do not mean that the DOD murdered them in the typical way, but instead sent 3 unsuspecting Astronauts to the Moon to "collect" moon rocks but in all realness they were there because Huston found proof of "alien" life form. They failed to tell these men any of this info and Huston knew that these men would not return! I am a firm believer of being honest so if you suspect aliens on the moon and need astronauts to find proof, you should tell all the astronauts what is happening and I am sure that some astronauts would still go! Do not sent men in blindly and with kids back home. The DOD left these men to die, even after one astronauts begged to go home since he was not infected in any way.....I recommend watching this movie and then check out this link below...You will be amazed and disgusted but how the DOD treats their own men.

 http://www.lunatruth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment