Sunday, March 3, 2013

Black friday shopper uses pepper spray

On Black Friday 2011, a California women was in a Walmart store when she unleashed pepper spray and sprayed people who were looking at toys. From what I have read people started getting to close to the toys she wanted to purchase and I guess people were pushing each other, making this lady loose her marbles. She took out her mace and sprayed these poor people. From the reports about 20 people got injured including children! Why in the world would anyone spray something like that for a toy? If I knew I had a bad temper I would avoid crowds or shop online. Are toys more important then peoples safety?

This did not stop determined shoppers, they continued as if nothing happened. What a nice Xmas present huh? Did this lady think she would profit in anyway by hurting innocent people? I would love to know what she was thinking. Why didn't the Walmart close? I do not think it is necessary to close for the entire day but come on at least fix the store and let police do their jobs. I would love to know what you make of this incident...Do not be afraid to share your thoughts either through comment or email. Am I the only one who thinks this lady is nuts....I have provided a link for everyone to buy there own ORGANIC mace. I am a firm believer all woman should carry it (not to use as violence) to protect themselves. I will try to provide a couple links for different likings..Thank you so much for your time



Either products is amazing for protection       

No comments:

Post a Comment