Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Ending Anyone?

When I think of a massage, I think of scented candles, oils, soothing music and a sense of peace. However this story has no happy ending for the Plaintiff.

A Kansas woman is suing her physical trainer for allegedly rubbing his exposed penis and ejaculating on her feet! This bizarre incident was on September 29, 2011 at a Golds Gym in Merriam Kansas. After a long and intense exercise, her physical trainer, Gregory Darrell, led her to a room equipped and intended for massages.

Ashley Clevenger was laying on her stomach when she "felt something strange" rubbing against her feet. She stated that this "item" did not feel like Gregory's' hands, so she turned around. What she got was a shock! She saw his exposed penis rubbing against her and before she could say anything he ejaculated on her feet.

Clevenger seeks damages for battery, vicarious liability, negligence, negligent hiring and supervision, and emotional and psychological suffering.

On another note folks, what gym has a "massage" room? I know mine doesnt. Does anyone else think this is strange? I guess this guy has a huge foot fetish that wasn't being met.


   

A happy ending doesn't just end or begin at a parlor;-) It can begin in bed while reading or watching TV, or it can be while sitting anywhere! The pillow is amazing however I like to control my own settings so the seat is what works for me. Let me know after you try them which one you like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment