Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Abductions

First let me say I am not putting anyone down with different theories, in fact share them here. I do not believe humans get abducted and tortured. From what I have taken in, I believe that people who have been truly abducted must have some sort of desire to meet these beings. Ask yourself this, why would they hurt humans if they want to learn from us? All these stories about nose probing, surgery etc I find hard to believe. I have learned that aliens take people and learn from them not hurt them. I also believe that a very few percentage of people who have claimed to be abducted have actually been taken. Many I think want the attention and publicity thus the made up stories. You rarely hear of a  unique story about alien abductions, most are very similar so it makes it seem like a rip off of previous experiences. I am not saying in any way that these aren't real but from what I have experienced, its a little far fetched. So let me say it again, aliens don't just abduct people without a person having a desire to meet them, or the alien needing to learn from them through speech. Most species are gentle and have no need to harm us.

No comments:

Post a Comment