Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What do they look like?

I was looking on the net at some pictures of what people think aliens look like. I came across a picture of a "gray" alien and I started laughing.
The imagination of people amazes me, why do all alien pictures depict a scary looking alien or aliens who are green with big eyes? I think people watch to many movies. I believe aliens are a clear water like color. I do not believe they have claws, green skin or wrinkly. I believe they do have a head a little bigger do to their skeleton structure, eyes a little wider then ours, a thin mouth, average height but thin. I do not think they are scary looking at all. I however do believe their are different looks, the same as how humans look different, but still humans. People see aliens the way they want to see them. So for instance, if you think an alien should have big eyes with green skin and claws, that is what your mind will let you see. But if your mind is opened, you can see there true form, the form I have described. Aliens are much more advanced, able to change their appearance at will. Keep your mind opened and willing to take in anything you see without fear. Fear is an emotion that can play games with us. They look different then us do to many factors. The air pressure where they come from, the bone structure, the advanced knowledge all lead to a different look. To them we look strange, but we all all one thing living in galaxies that are far out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment