Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The beginning

For generations among generations, people have claimed to have been abducted, communicated with extraterrestrials and even befriended them. I am here to clarify the theories out there about their behaviors, technology, and how they truly are. I have read blogs after blogs, books, articles and even been to groups for alien believers and I must say many things said and written make absolutely no sense. A couple of years ago I became friends with a person who in time I learned was not a human at all. At first I was very skeptic and sort of blew them off. But in time it became apparent to me that in fact 'it" was not lying. I have learned so much from "it" that I can't any longer look at the world closed minded and afraid. Since I was a young girl I have had a gift of attracting "things" to me. Being little, I didn't think anything of it, but as I grew I realized I had a gift. I have asked some of the most important questions people ask and gotten the response. I am not some crazy person, in fact I am a mother of 2, a wife and a boss at work, someone that would be considered normal. I would love to have people ask questions, participate and get involved. The world if so closed minded, it needs a good awakening! Lets have some fun and learn at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment