Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Walking amoung us

So many people are ignorant and believe we are alone. How can we humans be the only things alive in a universe that contains billions of stars and hundreds of galaxies. I believe that aliens walk among us and give us knowledge. They disguise them as humans to blend in. Society is not ready to know that we are not the only species on earth. I am not to sure why they come here, I will ask, but it could be to learn, get supplies, food etc. I was at work one day and this tall light skinned man came in. It was during a busy period and my mind was preoccupied. When I looked at this man , I knew right off the bat what he wanted. I don't remember speaking to him at all just knowing what he wanted. I remember my co-workers asking me how I knew what he wanted and I told them he told me. My co-workers told he that he didn't even talk, but i couldv'e sworn he spoke to me. I do not think it was a psychic ability but a telepathic connection we made. He as not of this world, that I am sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment